- All application materials must be received by the SUO-HNS office no later than July 31, 2020
- Application deadline - July 31st
- Application review completed by the Membership Committee - September 22nd
- Recommendation sent to Executive Council - September 29th
- New member announcements made following the SUO/AADO/OPDO Combined Meeting - November 21st
- hold a faculty appointment in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery in a medical school and having completed an approved residency training program.
- by his or her work as an otolaryngologist - head and neck surgeon, teacher or investigator give promise of a successful career in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
- Required support materials
- Letter of proposal from applicant's department head.
- Letter of proposal from one current SUO-HNS member other than the applicant's department head.
- Copy of applicant's CV
- Copy of applicant's bibliography (if not provided in applicant's CV).
Click here to apply!
For more information regarding SUO membership, please click here.