- All application materials must be received by the SUO-HNS office no later than July 31, 2019
- Application deadline - July 31st
- Application review completed by the Membership Committee - September 22nd
- Recommendation sent to Executive Council - September 29th
- New member announcements made following the SUO/AADO/OPDO Combined Meeting - November 23th
- hold a faculty appointment in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery in a medical school and having completed an approved residency training program.
- by his or her work as an otolaryngologist - head and neck surgeon, teacher or investigator give promise of a successful career in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
- Required support materials
- Letter of proposal from applicant's department head.
- Letter of proposal from one current SUO-HNS member other than the applicant's department head.
- Copy of applicant's CV
- Copy of applicant's bibliography (if not provided in applicant's CV).
THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR 2019 HAS CLOSED.
Please check back in December to apply in the 2020 cycle.
For more information regarding SUO membership, please click here.